SCENE THREE
MEI NIANG
你疯了么?
Are you out of your mind?
PRINCE ZHI
我只是想见你一面。
I just want to see you.
MEI NIANG
被人发现了,你要掉脑袋的。
You can be killed for coming in here.
PRINCE ZHI
你不在身边,日子变得没有尽头。我已经一个月没有碰过你的香躯了。
One day is an eternity without being with you. But I haven't touched you for a month.
我感到自己像冬日寒风中的山峰 悲伤的伫立。
I feel as miserable as a mountain in the winter breeze.
你是我的呼吸我的天空。
You are my air and my sky.
我之所愿只是飞入你天空般的眼眸,在你阳光的笑靥里高飞。
All I desire is to fly into your sky eyes and rise high into your sunshine smile.
MEI NIANG
你不再是个孩子了。
You are not a child any more.
PRINCE ZHI
你不在身边,我如寒秋冷雨般飘摇,失落如干瘪黄叶无望的坠身泥淖。
Without you I am as depressed as cold autumn drizzle, as unhappy as a twisted yellow leaf, hopelessly lying on the muddy ground.
MEI NIANG
我的好公子,我做梦都想成为你的人。可你不当皇帝就得不到我的。
My sweet prince, I am dreaming to be yours. You can’t have me unless you are the Emperor.
PRINCE ZHI
我的兄弟们为了皇位相互杀戮。
All my brothers are killing each other for the throne.
在父皇的脸上有多少愁容。
Look how much pain is on my father's face.
没有人爱他,因为他是个男人,父亲,丈夫。
Nobody loves him because he is a man, a father or a husband.
他过着孤独痛苦的生活。
He lives a very lonely and painful life.
MEI NIANG
你得赶紧走。
You should get out of here.
PRINCE ZHI
我不想象父皇和死去的两个叔父那样终其一生。
I don't want to end up like my father or my two dead uncles.
MEI NIANG
是你父皇杀了他们么?
Did your father kill them?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
|