Located 40 kilometers southwest of Luoyang, the temple is built on the north slope of Xiling Mountain, Yiyang County. Facing north, the temple is bordered by a cliff on the south and Luohe River on the north, which is quite different from most Chinese temples.
It was first built in AD 1163 dating back to Jin Dynasty, with the pillars in Dabei Pavilion and Mahavira Hall remaining and was reconstructed in Ming and Qing dynasties.
Entrance Fee: 30 Yuan
Opening Hours: 8:00-18:00
Transportation: Take Shuttle Bus from Luoyang Train Station to Yiyang County